Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

awsomeness

ya see, you start to think newgrounds is full of shit, and then somethin like this comes along

EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02 EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02

you crazy eva fans

Eva fans are about the most overprotective anime fans around. Saying something like "eva sucks" (which the auther plainly doesn't say) will cause them to flame you to fuckin hell and back. Somethin like this which takes the piss out of the charactors is bound to attract armys of anti-anime and pro eva fans to dis it for no real reason.

I thought it was funny myself probably caus i didn't take A PEICE OF FLASH on FRIGGIN NEWGROUNDS, THAT SERIOUSLY!

jeez.

love the bit with risuko by the way, and how you took the piss out of shinji at every oppertunity.

Klacid responds:

The thing is though I dont mind Evangelion at all (I not sure about my brother so I speak not for him). But we wanted to create something original in a completely insane kind of way. So what better way is there but to create a dating sim thats actually playable, based on EVA that spoofs other dating sims as well as EVA at the same time. The thing was though you add to much depth into a game and it becomes over complicated and looses the marjority of the humour. Not saying complex games are a bad thing infact they can be very entertaining.

Animal Maze Series 3 Animal Maze Series 3

whoa, thats about 10 mins i wasted

Are you some kind of evil genius or something, or am i just slow, i've just tried this 3 times, and still cant do it!
A work of genuis, but evil genius.
I'm so frustrated!

Bomberman Adventure Bomberman Adventure

kirby! yay!

oooooooohh. puuleeeese make a kirby game! he sucks (in a good way). i liked the bomberman game as well though, but i dont think bomberman would get his head in to that armor! all we need now is bomberman online..mmmm...bobmerman online....

MInesweeper MInesweeper

Okay but it needs a right click function?

Funky ickle game bud! It just really needs the old right click button to have you declare you've detected a mine. Nice one!

Shoot 2: CC Mission 1 Shoot 2: CC Mission 1

nice...real nice

I really liked your game because it's different from every other flash shooting and there is an actual plot!well.....kinda. like the charactor as well.