arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

heeeyyy

did i hear a samurai pizza cats mp3 in there or did the movie cause me to halucinate

that was some good shit by the way.

STOP EATING! STOP EATING!

huhuh taht was quite funny.

nice one, good concept quite well executed, but as you said yourself, your graphics are a bit poor, but i guess that will come with practise.
Then again, you could always team up with someone who is better at that side of things if you plan to do another movie.
overall, quite funny.
oh and don't let the bastards grind you down.

mietoe responds:

thanks for the support! ill keep on keepin on! ya i'm gonna try and pick up a drawing tablet to improve my graphics. thanks for the great review!

Sonic The Bedhog Sonic The Bedhog

this is good shit

to fully experience this movie you have to let the music loop over it'sself about 5 times.

Nemesis Vol. 1 Nemesis Vol. 1

eerrr is this what i think it is?

it just seems that your friend has made an ad for his halflife persona, very bloody scarry. am i right? Ya didn't really have to post it on newgrounds ya know.

PeskyXtreme responds:

I know I didn't have to but I wanted to. Nothing wrong with that in my book.

Jap Crap! Jap Crap!

Weird, but fun

god dam it nwgrounds staff, give turd of the week to something that deserves it, this wasn't bad, i quite liked it's simple charm :)

Newgrounds Suggestion Newgrounds Suggestion

am i the only one who found it mildly amusing?

You people shouldn't take everything so seriously, it's only a movie, and have you realized how true the movie was, i dont think you deserve turd of the week dude. And anotherthing, oh, umm i forgot, nevermind.

Mech II preview Mech II preview

why did this get turd of the week?

There are plenty of worse things being submitted to newgrounds everyday, but that said, I do still hate previews,and this wasn't evern a preview, it was a loop of one animation!

XIAO XIAO Spoof XIAO XIAO Spoof

hehehe...head fucking...hehehe

that was quite funny, i'm not really sure that the whole head fucking thing was nessesary...alright so that was very funny, it seems that a few of the sheep are giving bad reveiws, but ignore them, they are probably 10 year old antisocial necrophilliacs.
i was beginning to lose my faith in newgrounds, you restored it!
Cheers!

doomed city (anime) doomed city (anime)

wow, thats quite funny

hey i made an anime style flash movie for a school project as well, my graphics were better, but it wasn't as funny as this, this movie went on for quite a while which is good, plus it had a proper storyline, well....kinda.
(blatent plug incoming)
check mine out if ya like this style...please
ahhemmm... anyway great movie

catalog fiction 2 catalog fiction 2

Wow cool!

Hey, this is rare, it's actually rather....funny!
I don't know why i liked it, but it's strangely entertaining.
Mabey i'm just sick....yeh thats probably it...i'm sick